2021 Ohio Revised Code
Title 21 | Courts-Probate-Juvenile
Chapter 2112 | Adult Guardianship and Protective Proceedings Jurisdiction Act
- Section 2112.01 | Definitions.
- Section 2112.011 | Short Title.
- Section 2112.02 | International Application of Chapter.
- Section 2112.03 | Communication Between Courts.
- Section 2112.04 | Cooperation Between Courts.
- Section 2112.05 | Taking Testimony in Another State.
- Section 2112.21 | Jurisdiction.
- Section 2112.22 | Special Jurisdiction.
- Section 2112.23 | Exclusive and Continuing Jurisdiction.
- Section 2112.24 | Appropriate Forum.
- Section 2112.25 | Jurisdiction Declined by Reason of Conduct.
- Section 2112.26 | Notice of Proceeding.
- Section 2112.27 | Proceedings in More Than One State.
- Section 2112.31 | Transfer of Guardianship or Conservatorship to Another State.
- Section 2112.32 | Accepting Guardianship or Conservatorship Transferred From Another State.
- Section 2112.41 | Registration of Guardianship Orders.
- Section 2112.42 | Registration of Guardianship Orders.
- Section 2112.43 | Effect of Registration.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.