2020 Ohio Revised Code
Title 29 | Crimes-Procedure
Chapter 2933 | Peace Warrants; Search Warrants
- Section 2933.01 | Peace and Search Warrant Definitions.
- Section 2933.02 | Warrant to Keep the Peace.
- Section 2933.03 | Warrant to Keep the Peace - Form.
- Section 2933.04 | Warrant to Keep the Peace - Hearing.
- Section 2933.05 | Warrant to Keep the Peace - Disposition, Bond, Costs.
- Section 2933.06 | Warrant to Keep the Peace - Appeal.
- Section 2933.07 | Warrant to Keep the Peace - Failure to Prosecute Appeal.
- Section 2933.08 | Warrant to Keep the Peace - Hearing on Appeal.
- Section 2933.09 | Warrant to Keep the Peace - Failure to Enter Into Bond.
- Section 2933.10 | Warrant to Keep the Peace - Acts Committed in Presence of Court.
- Section 2933.21 | Issuance of Search Warrants.
- Section 2933.22 | Probable Cause for Search Warrant.
- Section 2933.23 | Search Warrant Affidavit.
- Section 2933.231 | Waiving the Statutory Precondition for Nonconsensual Entry.
- Section 2933.24 | Contents of Search Warrant - Report of Physical Conditions.
- Section 2933.241 | Return and Inventory of Property.
- Section 2933.25 | Form of Search Warrant.
- Section 2933.26 | Seized Property to Be Kept by Court.
- Section 2933.27 | Keeping of Seized Property Until Trial.
- Section 2933.29 | Gambling or Gaming Property Seized Liable for Fines.
- Section 2933.30 | Search for Dead Human Bodies.
- Section 2933.31 | Search in Case of Animal Law Violations.
- Section 2933.32 | Body Cavity Search, Strip Search - Conducting Unauthorized Search - Failure to Prepare Proper Search Report.
- Section 2933.33 | Search of Premises for Illegal Manufacture of Methamphetamine.
- Section 2933.51 | Wiretapping, Electronic Surveillance Definitions.
- Section 2933.52 | Interception of Wire, Oral or Electronic Communications.
- Section 2933.521 | Divulging Content of Electronic Communications Service.
- Section 2933.522 | Interception Warrants.
- Section 2933.53 | Application for Interception Warrant.
- Section 2933.54 | Findings for Issuing Interception Warrant.
- Section 2933.55 | Application for Extension of Interception Warrant.
- Section 2933.56 | Contents - Sealing Application - Disclosure - Retention.
- Section 2933.57 | Oral Order for Interception Without Warrant of Wire, Oral, or Electronic Communication.
- Section 2933.58 | Prosecutor's Instructions to Investigative Officers.
- Section 2933.581 | Information, Facilities or Technical Assistance to Officer Intercepting Communications.
- Section 2933.59 | Executing Interception Warrant or Oral Order.
- Section 2933.591 | Giving Warning of Possible Surveillance.
- Section 2933.60 | Reports of Interception Warrants by Judges and Prosecutors,.
- Section 2933.61 | Serving Inventory of Interception Warrant.
- Section 2933.62 | Receiving Evidence From Intercepted Wire, Oral, or Electronic Communication.
- Section 2933.63 | Motion to Suppress Evidence From Intercepted Wire, Oral, or Electronic Communication.
- Section 2933.64 | Training in Legal and Technical Aspects of Wiretapping and Electronic Surveillance.
- Section 2933.65 | Civil and Criminal Actions for Wiretapping and Electronic Surveillance Violations.
- Section 2933.66 | Conform Proceedings or Issuance of Order to Federal and State Constitutions.
- Section 2933.75 | Medicaid Fraud Lien Notice.
- Section 2933.76 | Application for Pen Register or Trap and Trace Device to Obtain Information in Connection With Criminal Investigation.
- Section 2933.77 | Information, Facilities or Technical Assistance to Officer as to Installation and Use of a Pen Register or a Trap and Trace Device.
Section 2933.81 | Electronic Recording During Custodial Interrogation.
[A new version of Section 2933.81 exists that will be effective as of August 15, 2021]
- Section 2933.82 | Retention of Biological Evidence.
- Section 2933.83 | Administration of Photo or Live Lineups.
- Section 2933.831 | Rules and Regulations Regarding Lineups and Showups; Jury Instructions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.