2020 Ohio Revised Code
Title 21 | Courts-Probate-Juvenile
Chapter 2151 | Juvenile Court
- Section 2151.01 | Liberal Interpretation and Construction.
Section 2151.011 | Juvenile Court Definitions.
[A new version of Section 2151.011 exists that will be effective as of September 30, 2021]
- Section 2151.022 | Unruly Child Defined.
- Section 2151.03 | Neglected Child Defined - Failure to Provide Medical or Surgical Care for Religious Reasons.
- Section 2151.031 | Abused Child Defined.
- Section 2151.04 | Dependent Child Defined.
- Section 2151.05 | Child Without Proper Parental Care.
- Section 2151.06 | Residence or Legal Settlement.
- Section 2151.07 | Powers and Jurisdiction of Juvenile Court.
- Section 2151.08 | Juvenile Court in Hamilton County.
- Section 2151.09 | Separate Building and Site May Be Purchased or Leased.
- Section 2151.10 | County Appropriations for Expenses of Court.
- Section 2151.12 | Clerk - Bond - Judge as Clerk.
- Section 2151.13 | Employees - Compensation - Bond.
- Section 2151.14 | Duties and Powers of Probation Department - Records - Command Assistance.
- Section 2151.141 | Written Request for Records Relating to Alleged Abused, Neglected or Dependent Child.
- Section 2151.142 | Residential Addresses of Personnel of Public Children Services Agency or a Private Child Placing Agency to Be Confidential Information.
- Section 2151.15 | Powers and Duties Vested in County Department of Probation.
- Section 2151.151 | Contract for Supervisory and Other Services for Children on Probation.
Section 2151.152 | Reimbursement of Court From Department of Job and Family Services for Costs of Children in Custody of Court.
[A new version of Section 2151.152 exists that will be effective as of September 30, 2021]
- Section 2151.16 | Referees - Powers and Duties.
- Section 2151.17 | Rules of Juvenile Court.
- Section 2151.18 | Court Records - Annual Report - Copies for Distribution.
- Section 2151.19 | Summons - Expense.
- Section 2151.20 | Seal of Court - Dimensions.
- Section 2151.21 | Jurisdiction in Contempt.
- Section 2151.211 | Employer May Not Penalize Employee for Being Subpoenaed Before Juvenile Court.
- Section 2151.22 | Terms of Court - Sessions.
Section 2151.23 | Jurisdiction of Juvenile Court.
[A new version of Section 2151.23 exists that will be effective as of September 30, 2021]
- Section 2151.231 | Order Requiring Support of Child Without Regard to Marital Status of Child's Parents.
- Section 2151.232 | Order Requiring Support of Child Where Acknowledgment of Parentage Is Not Yet Final.
- Section 2151.233 | Jurisdiction of Juvenile Court.
- Section 2151.234 | Construction of Section 2151.233.
- Section 2151.235 | Transfer of Jurisdiction.
- Section 2151.236 | Orders Affecting Child Subject to Support Order by Common Pleas Court.
- Section 2151.24 | Separate Room for Hearings.
- Section 2151.25
- Section 2151.26 | Complaint Regarding Drug Use by Expectant Mother.
- Section 2151.27 | Complaint Involving Child.
- Section 2151.271 | Transfer to Juvenile Court of Child's Residence.
- Section 2151.272 | Release or Transfer of Records for Child Who Is Alleged or Adjudicated an Abused, Neglected, or Dependent Child.
- Section 2151.28 | Adjudicatory Hearing - Determining Shelter Care Placement.
- Section 2151.281 | Guardian Ad Litem.
- Section 2151.29 | Service of Summons, Notices, and Subpoenas - Publication of Summons.
- Section 2151.30 | Issuance of Warrant.
- Section 2151.31 | Taking Child Into Custody.
- Section 2151.311 | Procedure Upon Taking Child Into Custody.
- Section 2151.312 | Facilities for Holding Unruly, Neglected, Abused or Dependent Child.
- Section 2151.313 | Fingerprints, Photographs Require Consent of Juvenile Judge.
- Section 2151.314 | Hearing on Detention or Shelter Care.
- Section 2151.315 | Participation in Extracurricular, Enrichment, and Social Activities.
- Section 2151.316
- Section 2151.32 | Selection of Custodian.
- Section 2151.33 | Temporary Care - Emergency Medical Treatment - Reimbursement.
- Section 2151.331 | Options for Placement of Alleged or Adjudicated Abused, Neglected, Dependent or Unruly Child.
- Section 2151.34 | Protection Order Against a Minor.
- Section 2151.35 | Procedure for Hearings in Juvenile Court.
- Section 2151.352 | Right to Counsel.
- Section 2151.353 | Orders of Disposition of Abused, Neglected or Dependent Child.
- Section 2151.354 | Orders of Disposition of Unruly Child.
- Section 2151.355 | Sealing of Juvenile Court Records - Definitions.
- Section 2151.356 | Sealing of Juvenile Court Records.
- Section 2151.357 | Response Respecting Sealed Records - Index - Limited Inspection.
- Section 2151.358 | Expungement of Sealed Records.
- Section 2151.359 | Order Restraining or Controlling Conduct of Parent, Guardian, or Custodian.
- Section 2151.3510 | Notice to Public Children Services Agency of Intended Commitment Order.
- Section 2151.3514 | Order Requiring Parent or Other Caregiver to Submit to Assessment and Treatment From Alcohol and Drug Addiction Program.
- Section 2151.3515 | Desertion of Child Under 72 Hours Old Definitions.
- Section 2151.3516 | Delivery of Child by Parent to Persons Authorized to Take Possession of Deserted Child.
- Section 2151.3517 | Persons Authorized to Take Possession of Deserted Child.
- Section 2151.3518 | Duties Upon Taking Possession of Deserted Child.
- Section 2151.3519 | Duties of Public Children Services Agency Upon Receiving Notice of Deserted Child.
- Section 2151.3521 | Emergency Hearing to Determine Whether Child Is Deserted Child.
- Section 2151.3522 | Adjudication That Child Is Deserted Child.
- Section 2151.3523 | Court to Treat Deserted Child as Neglected Child.
- Section 2151.3524 | Agency Granted Temporary Custody to Treat Deserted Child as Neglected Child.
- Section 2151.3525 | Immunity of Parent and of Person or Entity Taking Possession of Deserted Child.
- Section 2151.3526 | Parent's Absolute Right to Anonymity.
- Section 2151.3528 | Parent Completion of Medical Information Forms.
- Section 2151.3529 | Declining Medical Information Forms.
- Section 2151.3530 | Activities Prohibited to Person Taking Possession of Deserted Child.
- Section 2151.3531 | DNA Testing of Person Seeking Reunification With Deserted Child.
- Section 2151.3532 | Rules Governing Newborn Safety Incubators.
- Section 2151.3534 | Medical Information Forms.
- Section 2151.3535 | Distributing Medical Information Forms and Written Materials.
- Section 2151.36 | Support of Child.
- Section 2151.361 | Order Requiring Parents to Pay Support Where Adopted Child Is Placed Into Temporary Custody or Committed.
Section 2151.362 | Determining School District to Bear Cost of Educating Child - Change of Residence.
[A new version of Section 2151.362 exists that will be effective as of September 30, 2021]
- Section 2151.37 | Institution Receiving Children Required to Make Report.
- Section 2151.38 | Duration of Dispositional Order.
- Section 2151.39 | Placement of Children From Other States.
- Section 2151.40 | Cooperation With Court.
- Section 2151.411 | Placing Siblings Together.
Section 2151.412 | Case Plans.
[A new version of Section 2151.412 exists that will be effective as of September 30, 2021]
- Section 2151.413 | Motion Requesting Permanent Custody.
- Section 2151.414 | Hearing on Motion Requesting Permanent Custody.
- Section 2151.415 | Motion for Order of Disposition Upon Termination of Temporary Custody Order.
Section 2151.416 | Semiannual Administrative Review of Case Plans.
[A new version of Section 2151.416 exists that will be effective as of September 30, 2021]
- Section 2151.417 | Review of Child's Placement, Custody Arrangement or Case Plan.
- Section 2151.419 | Court's Determination as to Whether Agency Made Reasonable Efforts to Prevent Removal or to Return Child Safely Home.
- Section 2151.4115
- Section 2151.4116
- Section 2151.4117
- Section 2151.4118
- Section 2151.4119
- Section 2151.4120
- Section 2151.4121
- Section 2151.4122
- Section 2151.42 | Best Interests of Child - Order Granting Legal Custody.
Section 2151.421 | Reporting Child Abuse or Neglect.
[A new version of Section 2151.421 exists that will be effective as of September 30, 2021]
- Section 2151.422 | Child Living in Domestic Violence or Homeless Shelter.
- Section 2151.423 | Disclosure of Confidential Information to Protect Children.
- Section 2151.424 | Notice and Opportunity to Present Evidence to Foster Caregiver, Relative, or Prospective Adoptive Parent.
- Section 2151.425 | Children's Advocacy Center - Definitions.
- Section 2151.426 | Children's Advocacy Center - Memorandum of Understanding.
- Section 2151.427 | Children's Advocacy Center - Multidisciplinary Team.
- Section 2151.428 | Children's Advocacy Center - Interagency Agreement.
- Section 2151.429 | Traditional and Alternative Response Pathways.
- Section 2151.43 | Charges Against Adults; Defendant Bound Over to Grand Jury.
- Section 2151.44 | Complaint After Hearing.
- Section 2151.45 | Emancipated Young Adult and Representative Defined.
Section 2151.451 | Jurisdiction Over Emancipated Young Adult.
[A new version of Section 2151.451 exists that will be effective as of September 30, 2021]
Section 2151.452 | Duties of Juvenile Court.
[A new version of Section 2151.452 exists that will be effective as of September 30, 2021]
Section 2151.453 | Suspension of Payments for Foster Care.
[A new version of Section 2151.453 exists that will be effective as of September 30, 2021]
- Section 2151.454 | Supporting Documents for Court Determination.
- Section 2151.455 | Representation.
- Section 2151.49 | Suspension of Sentence.
- Section 2151.50 | Forfeiture of Bond.
- Section 2151.52 | Appeals on Questions of Law.
- Section 2151.53 | Physical and Mental Examinations - Records of Examination - Expenses.
- Section 2151.54 | Fees and Costs.
- Section 2151.541 | Computerizing Court of Paying Cost of Computerized Legal Research.
- Section 2151.542 | Cancellation of Uncollectible Debts.
- Section 2151.55 | Communicating Intended Placement to Foster Caregiver in Another County and School District.
- Section 2151.551 | Contents of Communication to Foster Caregiver in Another County and School District.
- Section 2151.552 | Written Information to Foster Caregiver in Another County and School District.
- Section 2151.553 | School District Procedure for Receiving Information.
- Section 2151.554 | Information to Juvenile Court in County Other Than County of Residence.
- Section 2151.56 | Interstate Compact for Juveniles.
- Section 2151.57 | Definitions for Rc Sections 2151.57 to 2151.59.
- Section 2151.58 | Appointment of Compact Administrator.
- Section 2151.59 | Administration by Department of Youth Services.
- Section 2151.65 | Single-County and Joint-County Juvenile Facilities for Training, Treatment, and Rehabilitation.
- Section 2151.651 | Application for State Assistance for Juvenile Facilities.
- Section 2151.653 | Program of Education for Youths Admitted to School, Forestry Camp, or Other Facility.
- Section 2151.654 | Agreement Other County.
- Section 2151.655 | Issuing General Obligation Securities - Joint District Financing Agreements.
- Section 2151.66 | Assessment of Taxes for Expense.
- Section 2151.67 | Receipt and Use of Gifts and Bequests.
- Section 2151.68 | Appointment of District Boards of Trustees by Joint Board of County Commissioners.
- Section 2151.69 | Organization of District Board of Trustees.
- Section 2151.70 | Superintendent and Other Personnel.
- Section 2151.71 | Operation of District Facilities Same as County Facilities.
- Section 2151.72 | Site Selection.
- Section 2151.73 | Apportioned Representation on Board of Trustees.
- Section 2151.74 | Removing a Trustee.
- Section 2151.75 | Delegation of Powers and Duties to Board of Trustees.
- Section 2151.76 | Joint Board of County Commissioners Has Authority for Choice, Construction and Furnishing of Facility.
- Section 2151.77 | Expenses Paid by Each County.
- Section 2151.78 | County Withdrawing From District.
- Section 2151.79 | Fiscal Officer of District.
- Section 2151.80 | Expenses of Board Members.
- Section 2151.81 | Independent Living Services Definitions.
- Section 2151.82 | Services to Be Based on Evaluation of Strengths and Weaknesses of Child.
- Section 2151.83 | Jointly Prepared Written Agreement With Young Adult to Provide Independent Living Services.
- Section 2151.84 | Department of Job and Family Services to Establish Model Agreements.
- Section 2151.85 | Unmarried, Unemancipated Minor May Seek Abortion Without Notice to Parent, Guardian or Custodian.
- Section 2151.86 | Criminal Records Check.
- Section 2151.87 | Prohibiting Child From Possessing, Using, Purchasing or Receiving Tobacco Products.
- Section 2151.88 | Immunity From Liability for Damage Resulting From Forcible Entry of a Motor Vehicle for Purpose of Removing a Minor.
- Section 2151.90 | Definitions for Sections 2151.90 to 2151.9011.
- Section 2151.901 | Alteration by Court of Host Family Agreement.
- Section 2151.902 | Hosting May Not Be Basis of Complaint by Agency.
- Section 2151.903 | Presumption; Rebuttal.
- Section 2151.904 | Information Provided to Qualified Organization.
- Section 2151.906 | Felony Conviction.
- Section 2151.907 | Confidentiality of Records Check.
- Section 2151.908 | Policies and Procedures for Employees.
- Section 2151.909 | Policies and Procedures for Host Families; Training.
- Section 2151.9010 | Host Family Not Subject to Certification or Supervision.
- Section 2151.9011 | Duty to Report Actual or Threatened Harm.
- Section 2151.99 | Penalty.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.