2020 Ohio Revised Code
Chapter 3 | Officer; Oaths; Bonds
- Section 3.01 | Continuation in Office Until Successor Elected or Appointed and Qualified.
- Section 3.02 | Elective Office Filled by Appointment - Term of Appointee.
- Section 3.03 | Vacancy in Office Filled by Appointment of Governor.
- Section 3.04 | Removal or Suspension of Appointee by Governor.
- Section 3.05 | Suspension by Governor - Filling Vacancy.
- Section 3.06 | Deputies, Clerks - Blanket Bonds.
- Section 3.061 | Dishonesty and Faithful Performance of Duty Policy in Lieu of Bond.
- Section 3.07 | Misconduct in Office - Forfeiture.
- Section 3.08 | Removal of Public Officers.
- Section 3.09 | Appeal in Removal Cases on Questions of Law by Court of Appeals.
- Section 3.10 | Subpoena of Witnesses - Fees.
- Section 3.11 | Restrictions on Holding More Than One Office.
- Section 3.111 | Simultaneous Service as Member or Officer of Board of Convention and Visitor's Bureau.
- Section 3.112 | Simultaneous Service as Member of Board of Transportation Improvement District.
- Section 3.12 | Personal Liability of Officer Making Contract Without Authority.
- Section 3.13 | Recovery of Illegal Loans or Deposits.
- Section 3.14 | Plan for the Funding or Refunding of Indebtedness.
- Section 3.15 | Residency Requirements for Public Officials.
- Section 3.16 | Suspension of Local Official Charged With Felony Relating to Official Conduct.
- Section 3.17 | Failure to Attend Meetings.
- Section 3.20 | Oath and Affirmation.
- Section 3.21 | Form of Oath.
- Section 3.22 | Oath of Office.
- Section 3.23 | Contents of Oath of Office.
- Section 3.24 | Administration of Oaths.
- Section 3.30 | Failure to Give Bond of Office of File Oath of Office.
- Section 3.31 | Bond Sufficiency.
- Section 3.32 | Annual Bond Premium.
- Section 3.33 | Deposit of Official Bonds.
- Section 3.34 | Bonds Filled in or Left in Blank.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.