There is a newer version of this Chapter
2019 Ohio Revised Code
Title  LIII REAL PROPERTY
Chapter 5311 - CONDOMINIUM PROPERTY
- Section 5311.01 - Condominium property definitions.
- Section 5311.02 - Chapter applicable to condominium property.
- Section 5311.03 - Condominium units deemed real property.
- Section 5311.031 - Relocation and reallocation of boundaries.
- Section 5311.032 - Reallocation of rights to use of limited common elements.
- Section 5311.033 - Conversion of convertible units.
- Section 5311.04 - Common areas and facilities.
- Section 5311.041 - Common expenses.
- Section 5311.05 - Condominium declaration.
- Section 5311.051 - Expandable condominium property.
- Section 5311.052 - Action to contest change in percentage interests in common areas and facilities of unit owners.
- Section 5311.06 - Declaration of condominium property filed and recorded.
- Section 5311.07 - Condominium drawings.
- Section 5311.08 - Unit owners association.
- Section 5311.081 - Powers and duties of board of directors.
- Section 5311.09 - Unit owners association records.
- Section 5311.091 - Examination of books, records, minutes.
- Section 5311.10 - Description of units in deed, mortgage, lease, other instrument of conveyance or encumbrance and lien.
- Section 5311.11 - Each unit is separate parcel for taxation and assessment purposes.
- Section 5311.12 - Liens and encumbrances paid prior to conveyance.
- Section 5311.13 - Liens and encumbrances procedure.
- Section 5311.14 - Repair or restoration of damages - sale.
- Section 5311.15 - [Repealed].
- Section 5311.16 - Condominium insurance.
- Section 5311.17 - Removing condominium property from provisions of condominium law.
- Section 5311.18 - Lien for common expenses.
- Section 5311.19 - Compliance with deed restrictions, declaration, bylaws and administrative rules and regulations.
- Section 5311.191 - Condominium declaration prohibiting placement of flag unenforceable.
- Section 5311.20 - Unit owners association may sue or be sued.
- Section 5311.21 - Common profits and expenses distributed.
- Section 5311.22 - Voting.
- Section 5311.23 - Failure to comply with lawful provision of condominium instruments.
- Section 5311.24 - Exceptions to requirements for written instruments.
- Section 5311.241 - [Repealed].
- Section 5311.25 - Required provisions for condominium instruments.
- Section 5311.26 - Written statement of material circumstances or features affecting condominium development.
- Section 5311.27 - Purchaser's remedies - attorney general actions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.