2019 Ohio Revised Code
Title  LIII REAL PROPERTY
Chapter 5303 - ACTIONS RELATING TO REALTY
- Section 5303.01 - Action to quiet title.
- Section 5303.02 - Vendee may recoup.
- Section 5303.03 - Petition in action for land.
- Section 5303.04 - Answer to action for land.
- Section 5303.05 - Petition by tenant against cotenant.
- Section 5303.06 - Recovery when right terminates during the action.
- Section 5303.07 - Occupying claimant law.
- Section 5303.08 - Cases in which occupying claimant is paid for improvements.
- Section 5303.09 - Title under a sale for taxes.
- Section 5303.10 - Entry of claim against occupying claimant.
- Section 5303.11 - Conduct of case.
- Section 5303.12 - Setting verdict aside.
- Section 5303.13 - Judgment and execution on verdict for plaintiff.
- Section 5303.14 - Proceedings if verdict is for occupying claimant.
- Section 5303.15 - Writ of possession.
- Section 5303.16 - Election by successful claimant to receive value of land.
- Section 5303.17 - Action by occupying claimant after election.
- Section 5303.18 - Authority to convey.
- Section 5303.19 - Petition to convey land.
- Section 5303.20 - Judgment and deed to convey land.
- Section 5303.21 - Sale of entailed and other estates.
- Section 5303.211 - Estate held in trust sale or lease.
- Section 5303.22 - Petition and defendants.
- Section 5303.23 - Order for sale and effect.
- Section 5303.24 - Sale may be had by consent.
- Section 5303.25 - Report and confirmation of sale and deed.
- Section 5303.26 - Proceeds of sale.
- Section 5303.27 - Investing money from sale of entailed estates - insurance.
- Section 5303.28 - Trustees for entailed estates.
- Section 5303.29 - Consolidation of actions or trusts.
- Section 5303.30 - Income - payment of taxes and expenses.
- Section 5303.31 - Estates may be leased.
- Section 5303.32 - Sale of property given for a religious use.
- Section 5303.33 - Necessary parties to proceeding.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.