2019 Ohio Revised Code
Title  XXXVII HEALTH - SAFETY - MORALS
Chapter 3770 - STATE LOTTERY
- Section 3770.01 - State lottery commission - appointment - term - bond - removal of member.
- Section 3770.02 - Director of commission - powers and duties - statewide joint lottery games.
- Section 3770.021 - Employment by commission - prohibitions - internal rules.
- Section 3770.03 - Commission - powers and duties.
- Section 3770.04 - Commission may hold public hearings.
- Section 3770.05 - Lottery sales agent license.
- Section 3770.051 - Disqualification from contracting with commission.
- Section 3770.06 - State lottery gross revenue fund - state lottery fund - lottery profits education fund - deferred prizes trust fund - audit program.
- Section 3770.061 - [Repealed].
- Section 3770.07 - Claiming of prizes - unclaimed lottery prizes fund.
- Section 3770.071 - Deducting child support or spousal support arrearage from award.
- Section 3770.072 - State income tax withholding and filing of report.
- Section 3770.073 - Satisfying debts to state from lottery prize awards.
- Section 3770.08 - Prohibited acts.
- Section 3770.10 - Transfer of prize award definitions.
- Section 3770.11 - Transferee to provide prize winner with disclosure statement.
- Section 3770.12 - Court order approving transfer - express findings necessary.
- Section 3770.121 - Transfer of prize award paid in installments.
- Section 3770.13 - Application for approval in advance of transfer.
- Section 3770.14 - Payments to transferee - processing fee.
- Section 3770.21 - Video lottery terminals.
- Section 3770.22 - Confidential information.
- Section 3770.99 - Penalty.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.