2019 Ohio Revised Code
Title  XXIII COURTS - COMMON PLEAS
Chapter 2333 - PROCEEDINGS IN AID OF EXECUTION
- Section 2333.01 - Equitable and certain other assets.
- Section 2333.02 - Judgment creditor.
- Section 2333.03 - Notice to garnishee.
- Section 2333.04 - Examination of garnishee.
- Section 2333.05 - Attachment against garnishee.
- Section 2333.06 - Payments and dlivery to officer holding writ.
- Section 2333.07 - Officer to sell property.
- Section 2333.08 - Assignments void.
- Section 2333.09 - Order for examination of a judgment debtor.
- Section 2333.10 - Examination of debtor after execution issues.
- Section 2333.11 - Order of arrest may issue.
- Section 2333.12 - Examination of debtor and bond.
- Section 2333.13, 2333.14 - [Repealed].
- Section 2333.15 - Fraud does not excuse examination.
- Section 2333.16 - Reference by judge.
- Section 2333.17 - Attendance of parties and witnesses.
- Section 2333.18 - Examination before referee.
- Section 2333.19 - Disobedience of order.
- Section 2333.20 - Debtor may pay execution against creditor.
- Section 2333.21 - Judge may order property to be applied on execution - earnings excepted.
- Section 2333.22 - Judge may appoint receiver and prohibit transfer of property.
- Section 2333.23 - Liability of sheriff on official bond.
- Section 2333.24 - Proceedings when indebtedness denied or another claims the property.
- Section 2333.25 - Order reduced to writing and filed with clerk.
- Section 2333.26 - Fees of probate court.
- Section 2333.27 - Costs.
- Section 2333.28 - Enforcement by attachment.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.