2019 Ohio Revised Code
Title  XXIII COURTS - COMMON PLEAS
Chapter 2315 - TRIAL PROCEDURE
- Section 2315.01 - Trial - procedure.
- Section 2315.02 - View of property by jury.
- Section 2315.03 - Deliberations of jury.
- Section 2315.04 - Duty of officer in charge of jury.
- Section 2315.05 - Jury may be discharged without verdict.
- Section 2315.06 - Cause may be resubmitted.
- Section 2315.07 - Verdict to contain amount of recovery.
- Section 2315.08 - Trial by court.
- Section 2315.09 - Case stated - controversy.
- Section 2315.10 to 2315.17 - [Repealed].
- Section 2315.18 - Compensatory damages in tort actions - factors excluded - findings or interrogatories.
- Section 2315.19 - Review of evidence supporting damages for noneconomic loss.
- Section 2315.20 - Evidence of benefits to plaintiff from collateral sources.
- Section 2315.21 - Punitive or exemplary damages.
- Section 2315.22, 2315.221 - [Repealed].
- Section 2315.23 - Amended and Renumbered RC 2315.08.
- Section 2315.24 - Amended and Renumbered RC 2315.09.
- Section 2315.25 - [Repealed].
- Section 2315.26 to 2315.31 - [Repealed].
- Section 2315.32 - Asserting contributory fault.
- Section 2315.33 - Contributory fault effect on right to recover.
- Section 2315.34 - Findings of fact by court - general verdict and interrogatories by jury.
- Section 2315.35 - Diminishing compensatory damages by percentage of tortious conduct.
- Section 2315.36 - Apportionment of liability.
- Section 2315.37 - [Repealed].
- Section 2315.38 to 2315.40 - [Repealed].
- Section 2315.41 to 2315.46 - [Repealed].
- Section 2315.99 - [Repealed].
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.