2019 Ohio Revised Code
Title  XIII COMMERCIAL TRANSACTIONS - OHIO UNIFORM COMMERCIAL CODE
Chapter 1346 - TOBACCO PRODUCT MANUFACTURER ESCROW ACCOUNTS
- Section 1346.01 - Tobacco product manufacturer escrow account definitions.
- Section 1346.02 - Joining settlement or making deposits into qualified escrow fund.
- Section 1346.03 - Tax information confidential.
- Section 1346.04 - Tobacco product manufacturers definitions.
- Section 1346.05 - Annual certification of tobacco product manufacturers - directory.
- Section 1346.06 - Nonparticipating manufacturer to appoint agent.
- Section 1346.07 - Records maintained by stamping agent.
- Section 1346.08 - Administrative rules.
- Section 1346.09 - Remedies and penalties.
- Section 1346.10 - Revocation of license of stamping agent for violations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.