2019 Ohio Revised Code
Title  XIII COMMERCIAL TRANSACTIONS - OHIO UNIFORM COMMERCIAL CODE
Chapter 1343 - INTEREST
- Section 1343.01 - Maximum rate of interest.
- Section 1343.011 - Residential mortgage loans.
- Section 1343.02 - Written stipulations for payment of interest.
- Section 1343.03 - Rate not stipulated.
- Section 1343.031 - Maximum interest charged person on active duty - notice to creditor - relief.
- Section 1343.04 - Usurious interest.
- Section 1343.05 - Bona fide indorsee of negotiable paper purchased before due.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.