2019 Ohio Revised Code
Title  XIII COMMERCIAL TRANSACTIONS - OHIO UNIFORM COMMERCIAL CODE
Chapter 1332 - FAIR COMPETITION IN CABLE OPERATIONS
- Section 1332.01 - Fair competition in cable operations definitions.
- Section 1332.02 - Fair competition in cable service operations.
- Section 1332.03 - No determination as to public utility status of cable service operation.
- Section 1332.04 - Prohibitions.
- Section 1332.05 - Legislation expending public moneys for cable service.
- Section 1332.06 - Special fund for cable system - annual report.
- Section 1332.07 - Effect of violation by political subdivision.
- Section 1332.08 - Arbitration of disputes - procedure.
- Section 1332.09 - Actions for declaratory or injunctive relief - findings of arbitration opinion.
- Section 1332.10 - Right of action, remedy or penalty is in addition to others.
- Section 1332.21 - Video service definitions.
- Section 1332.22 - Legislative findings regarding video service.
- Section 1332.23 - Video service authorization - video service as cable service.
- Section 1332.24 - Issuance of video service authorization - violations - civil penalties.
- Section 1332.25 - Application for video service authorization.
- Section 1332.26 - Political subdivision authority - complaints - standards.
- Section 1332.27 - Advance notice of service - transfer - termination.
- Section 1332.28 - Racial or income discrimination prohibited.
- Section 1332.29 - Household service percentage requirements - waiver.
- Section 1332.30 - Public, educational, or governmental programming channels.
- Section 1332.31 - Emergency interrupt service announcements.
- Section 1332.32 - Payment of video service provider fees.
- Section 1332.33 - Video service provider fee audit.
- Section 1332.34 - Harmony with federal law.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.