2019 Ohio Revised Code
Title  XIII COMMERCIAL TRANSACTIONS - OHIO UNIFORM COMMERCIAL CODE
Chapter 1317 - RETAIL INSTALLMENT SALES
- Section 1317.01 - Retail installment sale definitions.
- Section 1317.02 - Buyer's copy.
- Section 1317.03 - Evidence of indebtedness.
- Section 1317.031 - Inclusion of holder in due course.
- Section 1317.032 - Asserting defenses against holder, assignee, or transferee of purchase money loan installment note or retail installment contract.
- Section 1317.04 - Separate items to be listed in written instrument.
- Section 1317.05 - Insurance provisions; debt cancellation or debt suspension products.
- Section 1317.06 - Finance charge - rates - service charge - contract for payment of delinquent charges.
- Section 1317.061 - Retail seller or holder may contract for and receive alternative finance charges or interest.
- Section 1317.062 - Retail seller or holder may contract for and receive alternative delinquent charges.
- Section 1317.07 - Requirements of retail installment contract.
- Section 1317.071 - Limits on security interests.
- Section 1317.08 - Unenforceable retail installment contracts.
- Section 1317.09 - Payment in full before maturity - refund credit.
- Section 1317.10 - Prior agreement is not a waiver.
- Section 1317.11 - Prior sales or contracts not affected - revolving budget agreements.
- Section 1317.12 - Default - notice, curing.
- Section 1317.13 - Time balance.
- Section 1317.14 - Waiver of defenses provision in contract is void.
- Section 1317.16 - Disposition of collateral.
- Section 1317.21 - Breach of layaway arrangement by buyer.
- Section 1317.22 - Contract for sales over $500 or special order merchandise require a writing.
- Section 1317.23 - Payment of refunds.
- Section 1317.24 - Failure to comply is unfair or deceptive act or practice.
- Section 1317.99 - Penalty.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.