2019 Ohio Revised Code
Title  XIII COMMERCIAL TRANSACTIONS - OHIO UNIFORM COMMERCIAL CODE
Chapter 1312 - RESIDENTIAL BUILDING CODE
- Section 1312.01 - Definitions.
- Section 1312.02 - Application of chapter.
- Section 1312.03 - Notice of contractor's right to resolve alleged defects.
- Section 1312.04 - Notice to contractor of alleged defects prior to action.
- Section 1312.05 - Contractor's response to notice of defects - offer to inspect or settle claim.
- Section 1312.06 - Owner's acceptance of contractor's offer - inspection - action by owner.
- Section 1312.07 - Commencement of arbitration or action by owner.
- Section 1312.08 - Tolling of statutes of limitation and repose - dismissal - application of chapter.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.