2019 Ohio Revised Code
Title  XIII COMMERCIAL TRANSACTIONS - OHIO UNIFORM COMMERCIAL CODE
Chapter 1301 - GENERAL PROVISIONS
- Section 1301.01 et seq - [Renumbered and Repealed].
- Section 1301.101 - Short titles - UCC 1-101.
- Section 1301.102 - Scope of chapter 1301 - UCC 1-102.
- Section 1301.103 - Construction of Uniform Commercial Code to promote its purposes and policies; applicability of supplemental principles of law - UCC 1-103.
- Section 1301.104 - Construction against implied repeal - UCC 1-104.
- Section 1301.105 - Severability - UCC 1-105.
- Section 1301.106 - Use of singular and plural; gender - UCC 1-106.
- Section 1301.107 - Section captions - UCC 1-107.
- Section 1301.108 - Relation to Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act - UCC 1-108.
- Section 1301.201 - General definitions - UCC 1-201.
- Section 1301.202 - Notice; knowledge - UCC 1-202.
- Section 1301.203 - Lease distinguished from security interest - UCC 1-203.
- Section 1301.204 - Value - UCC 1-204.
- Section 1301.205 - Reasonable time; Seasonableness [UCC 1-205].
- Section 1301.206 - Presumptions - UCC 1-206.
- Section 1301.301 - Territorial applicability; parties' power to choose applicable law - UCC 1-301.
- Section 1301.302 - Variation by agreement - UCC 1-302.
- Section 1301.303 - Course of performance, course of dealing, and usage of trade - UCC 1-303.
- Section 1301.304 - Obligation of good faith - UCC 1-304.
- Section 1301.305 - Remedies to be liberally administered - UCC 1-305.
- Section 1301.306 - Waiver or renunciation of claim or right after breach - UCC 1-306.
- Section 1301.307 - Prima facie evidence by third-party documents - UCC 1-307.
- Section 1301.308 - Performance or acceptance under reservation of rights - UCC 1-308.
- Section 1301.309 - Option to accelerate at will - UCC 1-309.
- Section 1301.310 - Subordinated obligations - UCC 1-310.
- Section 1301.311 - Transactions entered into before 7-1-62 - UCC 10-102(2).
- Section 1301.401 - Effect of recording documents.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.