2018 Ohio Revised Code
Title  LIII REAL PROPERTY
Chapter 5307 - PARTITION
- Section 5307.01 - Persons compelled to partition.
- Section 5307.02 - Place of partition proceedings.
- Section 5307.03 - Filing of petition - contents.
- Section 5307.04 - Order of partition.
- Section 5307.041 - Share of survivorship tenants.
- Section 5307.05 - Writ of partition.
- Section 5307.06 - Duty of commissioners in making partition.
- Section 5307.07 - Partition of multiple tracts.
- Section 5307.08 - Amicable partition.
- Section 5307.09 - Proceedings where estate cannot be divided without loss of value.
- Section 5307.10 - Terms of payment when estate taken by party - execution of conveyance.
- Section 5307.11 - Sale of estate when no election made.
- Section 5307.12 - Conduct of sale - terms.
- Section 5307.13 - Confirmation of sale and execution of conveyance.
- Section 5307.14 - Distribution of proceeds; auctioneer's compensation and reimbursement for expenses; sheriff's liability.
- Section 5307.15 - Proceedings when estate has been once offered and not sold.
- Section 5307.16 - Execution and delivery by sheriff or officer performing duties of sheriff where property not conveyed.
- Section 5307.17 - Dower assigned to widow - exceptions.
- Section 5307.18 - Commissioners to set off dower.
- Section 5307.19 - Power of guardian to act for ward in partition.
- Section 5307.20 - Powers of foreign guardian.
- Section 5307.21 - Actions by one coparcener against another.
- Section 5307.22 - Partition of property belonging to religious corporations.
- Section 5307.23 - Partition of property belonging to religious societies.
- Section 5307.24 - Effect of partition of religious property.
- Section 5307.25 - Costs and expenses to be equitably taxed.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.