2018 Ohio Revised Code
Title  XXXIX INSURANCE
Chapter 3951 - PUBLIC INSURANCE ADJUSTERS
- Section 3951.01 - Public insurance adjuster definitions - exceptions.
- Section 3951.02 - Certificate of authority requirement.
- Section 3951.03 - Applying for certificate of authority.
- Section 3951.04 - Issuing or denying certificate of authority.
- Section 3951.05 - Examination of applicant.
- Section 3951.06 - Fee - renewal of certificate - supplemental certificate.
- Section 3951.07 - Suspending or revoking certificate of authority.
- Section 3951.08 - No advice constituting practice of law.
- Section 3951.09 - Waiving of examination for applicant licensed in another state.
- Section 3951.10 - Effect of child support default on certificate.
- Section 3951.99 - Penalty.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.