2018 Ohio Revised Code
Title  XVII CORPORATIONS - PARTNERSHIPS
Chapter 1751 - HEALTH INSURING CORPORATION LAW
Section 1751.44 - Fees paid to superintendent of insurance.
(A) Each health insuring corporation shall pay to the superintendent of insurance the following fees:
(1) For filing an application for a certificate of authority, fifteen hundred dollars;
(2) For filing a request for a service area expansion under section 1751.03 of the Revised Code, three hundred dollars;
(3) For filing a major modification under section 1751.03 of the Revised Code, three hundred dollars;
(4) For filing each annual report, twenty-five dollars;
(5) For all other required filings for which no filing fee is otherwise provided for by this chapter, fifty dollars.
(B) All fees collected under this section shall be paid into the state treasury to the credit of the department of insurance operating fund.
Effective Date: 06-04-1997 .