2018 Ohio Revised Code
Title  XVII CORPORATIONS - PARTNERSHIPS
Chapter 1739 - MULTIPLE EMPLOYER WELFARE ARRANGEMENTS
- Section 1739.01 - Multiple employer welfare arrangement definitions.
- Section 1739.011 - [Repealed].
- Section 1739.02 - Group self-insurance program under multiple employer welfare arrangement.
- Section 1739.03 - Certificate of authority issued by superintendent of insurance.
- Section 1739.04 - Application procedure.
- Section 1739.05 - [Effective Until 4/5/2019] Minimum enrollment.
- Section 1739.05 - [Effective 4/5/2019] Minimum enrollment.
- Section 1739.051 - [Repealed].
- Section 1739.06 - Filing information with superintendent.
- Section 1739.061 - Standardized prescription identification information - pharmacy benefits to be included.
- Section 1739.07 - Voluntary termination by member.
- Section 1739.08 - Powers of board of trustees.
- Section 1739.09 - Annual report.
- Section 1739.10 - Examinations by superintendent.
- Section 1739.11 - Determining financial capacity of multiple employer welfare arrangement.
- Section 1739.12 - Excess loss funding program.
- Section 1739.13 - Minimum surplus - investment and maintenance of assets.
- Section 1739.14 - Payment of premiums by members.
- Section 1739.141 - Annual filing requirements.
- Section 1739.15 - Liability of members.
- Section 1739.16 - Contracts with third-party administrator.
- Section 1739.17 - Fiduciary status of trustee, officer or third-party administrator.
- Section 1739.18 - Contracts with third-party administrators.
- Section 1739.19 - Member and employees deemed insureds or policyholders.
- Section 1739.20 - Prohibited acts.
- Section 1739.201 - [Repealed].
- Section 1739.21 - Fines - probation.
- Section 1739.211 - [Repealed].
- Section 1739.22 - Rules.
- Section 1739.23 to 1739.26 - [Repealed].
- Section 1739.27 - Requiring valid certificate of authority.
- Section 1739.99 - Penalty.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.