2018 Ohio Revised Code
Title  XVII CORPORATIONS - PARTNERSHIPS
Chapter 1731 - SMALL EMPLOYER HEALTH CARE ALLIANCES
- Section 1731.01 - Small employer health care alliance definitions.
- Section 1731.02 - Encouraging alliances of small employers to obtain health benefit plans.
- Section 1731.021 - Obtaining certificate of authority from superintendent of insurance.
- Section 1731.03 - Small employer health care alliance powers.
- Section 1731.04 - Provisions of agreement between alliance and insurer.
- Section 1731.05 - Insurers submitting proposals to alliance.
- Section 1731.06 - Applying other laws.
- Section 1731.07 - Premiums exempt from taxation.
- Section 1731.08 - Premiums fully deductible.
- Section 1731.09 - Application of chapter 3924 - alliance business class.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.