2018 Ohio Revised Code
Title  XVII CORPORATIONS - PARTNERSHIPS
Chapter 1728 - COMMUNITY REDEVELOPMENT CORPORATIONS
- Section 1728.01 - Community redevelopment corporation definitions.
- Section 1728.02 - Required provisions in articles of incorporation.
- Section 1728.03 - Sale of blighted area land.
- Section 1728.04 - Restrictions on business activities.
- Section 1728.05 - Loans, guarantees, acquisitions.
- Section 1728.06 - Written application to municipal corporation for approval of project.
- Section 1728.07 - Form of financial agreement for approved project.
- Section 1728.08 - Permissible provisions in financial agreement.
- Section 1728.09 - Representations and covenants as to management or operation of project.
- Section 1728.10 - Exemption from taxation.
- Section 1728.11 - Semi-annual service charge in lieu of taxes.
- Section 1728.111 - Annual service charge in lieu of taxes.
- Section 1728.112 - Urban redevelopment tax increment equivalent fund.
- Section 1728.12 - Termination of tax exemption.
- Section 1728.13 - Public utilities.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.