2018 Ohio Revised Code
Title  XVII CORPORATIONS - PARTNERSHIPS
Chapter 1726 - DEVELOPMENT CORPORATIONS
- Section 1726.01 - Development corporation definitions.
- Section 1726.02 - Formation of corporation - contents of articles of incorporation.
- Section 1726.03 - Articles of incorporation to be examined by attorney general, certification and record.
- Section 1726.04 - Powers of corporation.
- Section 1726.05 - Acquiring shares.
- Section 1726.06 - Requesting membership.
- Section 1726.07 - Number of votes.
- Section 1726.08 - Board of directors.
- Section 1726.09 - Net earnings, surplus.
- Section 1726.10 - Designation of depository.
- Section 1726.11 - Annual financial reports - audits.
- Section 1726.12 - Cancellation of articles of incorporation.
- Section 1726.13 - Applicability of general corporation laws.
- Section 1726.14 - [Repealed].
- Section 1726.15 - Investing in housing partnerships.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.