2018 Ohio Revised Code
Title  XVII CORPORATIONS - PARTNERSHIPS
Chapter 1724 - COMMUNITY IMPROVEMENT CORPORATIONS
- Section 1724.01 - Community improvement corporations.
- Section 1724.02 - Powers of corporation.
- Section 1724.03 - Regulations for government of corporation - board of directors.
- Section 1724.04 - Articles of incorporation.
- Section 1724.05 - Annual report.
- Section 1724.06 - Failure to file annual financial report.
- Section 1724.07 - Application of remaining assets after dissolution or liquidation.
- Section 1724.08 - Applicability of nonprofit corporation laws.
- Section 1724.09 - Savings clause.
- Section 1724.10 - Political designating community improvement corporation as agency for development.
- Section 1724.11 - Confidentiality of information.
- Section 1724.12 - Contributions from municipal corporation that created downtown redevelopment district.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.