2018 Ohio Revised Code
Title  XIII COMMERCIAL TRANSACTIONS - OHIO UNIFORM COMMERCIAL CODE
Chapter 1351 - LEASE-PURCHASE AGREEMENTS
- Section 1351.01 - Lease-purchase agreement definitions.
- Section 1351.02 - Disclosures required in connection with lease-purchase agreement.
- Section 1351.03 - Provisions prohibited in lease-purchase agreement.
- Section 1351.04 - Terms that may not be required.
- Section 1351.05 - Reinstatement of agreement after default.
- Section 1351.06 - Acquiring ownership when 50% of payments equals cash price.
- Section 1351.07 - Advertisements - mandatory information to be supplied.
- Section 1351.08 - Liability of lessor for noncompliance.
- Section 1351.09 - Limits on lessor's liability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.