2018 Ohio Revised Code
Title  XIII COMMERCIAL TRANSACTIONS - OHIO UNIFORM COMMERCIAL CODE
Chapter 1347 - PERSONAL INFORMATION SYSTEMS
- Section 1347.01 - Personal information systems definitions.
- Section 1347.02 - [Repealed].
- Section 1347.03 - [Repealed].
- Section 1347.04 - Exemptions from chapter.
- Section 1347.05 - Duties of state and local agencies maintaining personal information systems.
- Section 1347.06 - Administrative rules.
- Section 1347.07 - Using personal information.
- Section 1347.071 - Placing or using information in interconnected or combined systems.
- Section 1347.08 - Rights of persons who are subject of personal information.
- Section 1347.09 - Disputing information.
- Section 1347.10 - Wrongful disclosure.
- Section 1347.12 - Agency disclosure of security breach of computerized personal information data.
- Section 1347.15 - Access rules for confidential personal information.
- Section 1347.99 - Penalty.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.