2018 Ohio Revised Code
Title  XIII COMMERCIAL TRANSACTIONS - OHIO UNIFORM COMMERCIAL CODE
Chapter 1341 - SURETIES
- Section 1341.01 - Qualifications of sureties.
- Section 1341.02 - Sureties may be required to testify concerning their sufficiency.
- Section 1341.03 - Certain sureties cannot waive their rights.
- Section 1341.04 - Sureties may require creditors to sue.
- Section 1341.05 - Representatives of sureties.
- Section 1341.06 - Limitations.
- Section 1341.07 - Surety on judgment may revive.
- Section 1341.08 - Sureties of county officers may apply to be discharged.
- Section 1341.09 - Duty of board of county commissioners with reference to release of sureties.
- Section 1341.10 - Sureties for county officers not released until new bond filed.
- Section 1341.11 - Sureties of constable or marshal may apply to be discharged.
- Section 1341.12 - Proceedings by legislative authority or trustees.
- Section 1341.13 - Sureties of treasurer of school fund may apply to be discharged.
- Section 1341.14 - Proceedings by board of education.
- Section 1341.15 - Sureties for treasurer of school fund not released until bond filed.
- Section 1341.16 - Sureties of township officers may apply to be discharged.
- Section 1341.17 - Proceedings by board of township trustees.
- Section 1341.18 - Sureties for township officers not released until bond filed.
- Section 1341.19 - Sureties may compel principal to pay debt.
- Section 1341.20 - Surety may have action for indemnity before debt due.
- Section 1341.21 - Surety may have provisional remedy.
- Section 1341.22 - Joint control of moneys and assets.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.