2018 Ohio Revised Code
Title  XIII COMMERCIAL TRANSACTIONS - OHIO UNIFORM COMMERCIAL CODE
Chapter 1331 - MONOPOLIES
- Section 1331.01 - Monopoly definitions.
- Section 1331.02 - Prohibition against issuing or owning trust certificates or entering into combination, contract, or agreement.
- Section 1331.021 - Control acquisition of Ohio company which substantially lessens competition in petroleum products market.
- Section 1331.03 - Forfeiture after notice.
- Section 1331.04 - Conspiracy against trade prohibited.
- Section 1331.05 - [Repealed].
- Section 1331.06 - Illegal contract.
- Section 1331.07 - Compliance by foreign corporations.
- Section 1331.08 - Liability for damages.
- Section 1331.09 - Contents of indictment.
- Section 1331.10 - Evidence.
- Section 1331.11 - Jurisdiction of courts.
- Section 1331.12 - Parties defendant - multiple proceedings - statute of limitations.
- Section 1331.13 - Witnesses are not excused from testifying.
- Section 1331.14 - Cumulative provisions.
- Section 1331.15 - Prohibited acts.
- Section 1331.16 - Investigative demand for discovery.
- Section 1331.17 - Public disclosure by attorney general.
- Section 1331.99 - Violation; penalty.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.