2017 Ohio Revised Code
Title  VII MUNICIPAL CORPORATIONS
Chapter 761 - INDUSTRIAL AND ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT
- Section 761.01 - Industrial and economic development definitions.
- Section 761.02 - Acquiring real and personal property to promote economic and industrial development.
- Section 761.03 - Powers in purchasing or constructing a project.
- Section 761.04 - Term of revenue bonds.
- Section 761.05 - Distribution of revenue bond proceeds.
- Section 761.06 - Use of bond proceeds.
- Section 761.07 - Bonds not a debt of state.
- Section 761.08 - Bonds are lawful investments.
- Section 761.09 - Trust agreements securing bonds.
- Section 761.10 - Distributing income.
- Section 761.11 - Purchase fund.
- Section 761.12 - Investment of moneys.
- Section 761.13 - Action in event of default.
- Section 761.14 - Issuing additional bonds for a project.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.