2017 Ohio Revised Code
Title  VII MUNICIPAL CORPORATIONS
Chapter 757 - MUSIC; MUSEUMS
- Section 757.01 - Municipal band or orchestra - tax to maintain - submission of question to electors.
- Section 757.02 - Certification of resolution to board of elections - conduct of election.
- Section 757.03 - Payments to symphony associations, area arts councils, art museums or other similar organizations by board of education.
- Section 757.04 - Certification to board of education or educational service center governing board.
- Section 757.05 - Payments to symphony association, area arts council or organization by city or county.
- Section 757.06 - Certification to the city or county.
- Section 757.07 - Annual filing of resolutions unnecessary.
- Section 757.08 - Continuation of payments.
- Section 757.21 - Compensation to private company for maintaining free museum.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.