2017 Ohio Revised Code
Title  VII MUNICIPAL CORPORATIONS
Chapter 729 - ASSESSMENTS - SIDEWALKS; SEWERS
- Section 729.01 - Construction or repair of sidewalks, curbs, and gutters at expense of owners.
- Section 729.02 - Resolutions of necessity for construction or repair of sidewalks, curbs, or gutters.
- Section 729.03 - Notice to construct or repair sidewalks, curbs, and gutters.
- Section 729.04 - Assessment of costs of improvements.
- Section 729.05 - Assessment proceedings may include different owners on different streets.
- Section 729.06 - Requiring installation of sewer or water connections.
- Section 729.07 - List of estimated assessments.
- Section 729.08 - Publication of notice of estimate.
- Section 729.09 - Adoption of assessment ordinance.
- Section 729.10 - Procedure for assessments.
- Section 729.11 - Ordinance for construction, enlargement, or improvement of system of storm or sanitary sewerage.
- Section 729.12 - New curbs to have ramped curbing for handicapped.
- Section 729.13 - [Repealed].
- Section 729.14 to 729.41 - [Repealed].
- Section 729.42 - Two or more municipal corporations may construct joint sewers.
- Section 729.43 - Payment of cost of joint sewers; exemption.
- Section 729.44 - Advertisement for bids.
- Section 729.45 - Joint management of sewerage system.
- Section 729.46 - Repairs of sewers and ditches.
- Section 729.47 - Construction and maintenance of sewer pumping stations.
- Section 729.48 - Sewerage farm.
- Section 729.49 - Sewerage rates or charges of rent.
- Section 729.50 - Management and control of sewerage system.
- Section 729.51 - Bylaws and regulations.
- Section 729.52 - Funds from sewer rentals deposited into sewer fund.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.