2017 Ohio Revised Code
Title  VII MUNICIPAL CORPORATIONS
Chapter 725 - URBAN RENEWAL DEBT RETIREMENT FUND
- Section 725.01 - Urban renewal debt retirement fund definitions.
- Section 725.02 - Value of improvements exempt from real property taxation.
- Section 725.021 - Notice to board of education prior to grant of exemption.
- Section 725.03 - Urban renewal debt retirement fund.
- Section 725.04 - Semiannual urban renewal service payments in lieu of taxes.
- Section 725.05 - Issuing urban renewal bonds.
- Section 725.06 - Form and selling of bonds.
- Section 725.07 - Bond revenue used for urban renewal project or projects.
- Section 725.08 - Proceeds used for urban renewal project or projects.
- Section 725.09 - Bonds not a debt of state.
- Section 725.10 - Bonds are lawful investments.
- Section 725.11 - Urban renewal bonds secured by trust agreement.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.