2017 Ohio Revised Code
Title  VII MUNICIPAL CORPORATIONS
Chapter 717 - SPECIFIC POWERS
- Section 717.01 - Powers of municipal corporations.
- Section 717.02 - Installment payment contracts for energy conservation measures.
- Section 717.021 - [Repealed].
- Section 717.03 - Publicly owned utility may contract with labor union.
- Section 717.04 - Municipal establishment of limited access highways or freeways.
- Section 717.05 - Off-street parking facilities.
- Section 717.051 - Tax-exemption for multi-level off-street parking structure.
- Section 717.052 - Payment in lieu of real estate taxes.
- Section 717.053 - Application of tax exemption period.
- Section 717.06 - Moneys, bonds, and fees for off-street parking facilities.
- Section 717.07 - Issuing securities to finance single payment of accrued liability to police and fire pension fund.
- Section 717.10 - Village capital improvement fund.
- Section 717.11 - Repayment to air and water development authority upon acquisition of construction financing.
- Section 717.15 - Resolution authorizing alternative method of issuing bonds or notes during fiscal emergency.
- Section 717.16 - Terms and conditions of bonds or notes issued during fiscal emergency.
- Section 717.20 - Expending funds for promotion of tourism.
- Section 717.21 - Adopting model system of preferences.
- Section 717.25 - Low-cost alternative energy revolving loan program.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.