2017 Ohio Revised Code
Title  VII MUNICIPAL CORPORATIONS
Chapter 707 - INCORPORATION
- Section 707.01 - Incorporation of villages.
- Section 707.02 - Petition for incorporation as village.
- Section 707.03 - Petition presented to county commissioners.
- Section 707.04 - Existing municipal corporation to approve incorporation of territory within three miles of its boundaries.
- Section 707.05 - Fixing time and place for hearing petition - notice.
- Section 707.06 - Hearing - amendments.
- Section 707.07 - Order of incorporation.
- Section 707.08 - Recording of journal entry.
- Section 707.09 - Record.
- Section 707.10 - [Repealed].
- Section 707.11 - Injunction against recorder.
- Section 707.12 - Procedure in injunction cases.
- Section 707.13 - Filing, docketing, and hearing of petition.
- Section 707.14 - Proceedings if error is found.
- Section 707.15 to 707.20 - [Repealed].
- Section 707.21 - Election of officers - special election.
- Section 707.22 - Territory embracing parts of more than one county.
- Section 707.23 - Jurisdiction of officers.
- Section 707.24 - Fees.
- Section 707.25 - Proceedings to change name.
- Section 707.26 - Power of court - saving rights.
- Section 707.27 - Effect of error.
- Section 707.28 - Division of property and funds when village or city is incorporated from township.
- Section 707.29 - Incorporation of city.
- Section 707.30 - Requirements for petition for special election on question of incorporation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.