2017 Ohio Revised Code
Title  VII MUNICIPAL CORPORATIONS
Chapter 703 - CLASSIFICATION
- Section 703.01 - Classification - federal census.
- Section 703.011 - Village with more than 5,000 electors becomes city.
- Section 703.02 - Enumeration after census.
- Section 703.03 - Report of result of enumeration.
- Section 703.04 - Appointment of enumerators - compensation - duties.
- Section 703.05 - Time for completion - oath of enumerators.
- Section 703.06 - Proclamation of population.
- Section 703.07 - Status of city or village officers.
- Section 703.08 - Reduction to village by action of citizens.
- Section 703.09 - Content of petition.
- Section 703.10 - Resolution to take census.
- Section 703.11 - Census enumerators.
- Section 703.12 - Certification of enumeration.
- Section 703.13 - Resolution of surrender.
- Section 703.14 - Procedure upon failure to act.
- Section 703.15 - Transcript to be transmitted to legislative authority.
- Section 703.16 - Record of resolution - copy to secretary of state.
- Section 703.17 - Effect of surrender of corporate rights.
- Section 703.18 - Collection and disbursement of taxes.
- Section 703.19 - Payment of expenses incurred by commissioners.
- Section 703.20 - Surrender of corporate power by villages.
- Section 703.201 - Dissolution of village.
- Section 703.21 - Rights and liabilities not affected by surrender of corporate power - disposition of township assets.
- Section 703.22 - Identical municipal and township boundaries.
- Section 703.23 - Judicial notice of classification.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.