2017 Ohio Revised Code
Title  XLIX PUBLIC UTILITIES
Chapter 4999 - CRIMES RELATING TO RAILROADS
- Section 4999.01 - Drawing, driving, or moving vehicle on railroad track.
- Section 4999.02 - Climbing upon railroad cars.
- Section 4999.03 - Riding or driving into enclosures of railroads.
- Section 4999.04 - Failure to stop.
- Section 4999.05 - Flagmen on railroads.
- Section 4999.06 - Running passenger trains with less than full crew.
- Section 4999.07, 4999.08 - [Repealed].
- Section 4999.09 - [Repealed].
- Section 4999.10 - Constructing bridges over tracks.
- Section 4999.11 - Mail cranes - livestock chutes.
- Section 4999.12 - [Repealed].
- Section 4999.13 - Couplers and brakes on railroads.
- Section 4999.14, 4999.15 - [Repealed].
- Section 4999.16 - Examination of employee for color blindness.
- Section 4999.17 - Discipline or discharge of employee without hearing.
- Section 4999.18 - Demanding compensation when telegraph or telephone wires not working.
- Section 4999.19 - Diverting freight.
- Section 4999.20 - Seniority roster date of railroad employee.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.