2017 Ohio Revised Code
Title  XLIX PUBLIC UTILITIES
Chapter 4963 - TRAINS; EQUIPMENT
- Section 4963.01 - Posting time of arrival of trains.
- Section 4963.02 - Waiting rooms - toilet rooms.
- Section 4963.03 - Duty of public utilities commission.
- Section 4963.04 - Movable bridge between passenger cars required.
- Section 4963.05 - Heating for cars.
- Section 4963.06 - Fire extinguishers required.
- Section 4963.07 - Distance from station platform to steps on passenger cars - forfeiture.
- Section 4963.08 - Lights on front and rear of car required.
- Section 4963.09 to 4963.13 - [Repealed].
- Section 4963.14 - Cars from connecting railroads.
- Section 4963.15 - Recovery of forfeiture.
- Section 4963.16 - Contributory negligence.
- Section 4963.17 to 4963.20 - [Repealed].
- Section 4963.21 - Construction of caboose cars - exception.
- Section 4963.22 - Automatic or foot-power doors required on locomotive engines.
- Section 4963.23 - [Repealed].
- Section 4963.24 - Footboards.
- Section 4963.25 to 4963.34 - [Repealed].
- Section 4963.35 - Spark arresters.
- Section 4963.36 - Company must keep right of way free from combustible material.
- Section 4963.37 - Liability of railroad company for loss or damage by fire.
- Section 4963.38 - Use of property not negligence.
- Section 4963.39 - Costs in appeal and attorney fee.
- Section 4963.40 - Rules and regulations governing the construction and maintenance of telephone and telegraph wires.
- Section 4963.41 - Duty of the public utilities commission.
- Section 4963.42 - Placement of structures and material - limitation - rules.
- Section 4963.43 - Filing plans and specifications.
- Section 4963.44 - Telegraph and telephone wires.
- Section 4963.99 - Penalty.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.