2017 Ohio Revised Code
Title  XLIX PUBLIC UTILITIES
Chapter 4959 - RIGHT OF WAY DRAINAGE AND FENCES
- Section 4959.01 - Waterways must be provided.
- Section 4959.02 - Fences.
- Section 4959.03 - Cattle guards and crossings.
- Section 4959.04 - Temporary crossings.
- Section 4959.05, 4959.06 - [Repealed].
- Section 4959.07 - Exception.
- Section 4959.08 - Company may build fence at landowner's expense.
- Section 4959.09 - Right to use culvert for cattle way.
- Section 4959.10 - Forfeitures for not constructing and repairing fences.
- Section 4959.11 - Destruction of noxious weeds.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.