2017 Ohio Revised Code
Title  XLIX PUBLIC UTILITIES
Chapter 4953 - TRANSPORTATION TERMINAL COMPANIES
- Section 4953.01 - Powers of union terminal companies.
- Section 4953.02 - Articles of incorporation.
- Section 4953.03 - Recording - privileges.
- Section 4953.04 - Restrictions for union terminal company service.
- Section 4953.05 - General corporation laws apply.
- Section 4953.06 - Board of directors.
- Section 4953.07 - Bylaws, rules, and regulations.
- Section 4953.08 - Proportionate use and liability - grant for use of streets, alleys, and roads.
- Section 4953.09 - Power to borrow money and mortgage property.
- Section 4953.10 - Liability of company.
- Section 4953.11 - Detention upon probable cause by officer or agent of union terminal company.
- Section 4953.12 - Protection of property - duties of employees.
- Section 4953.13 - Union electric interurban terminal and depot company.
- Section 4953.14 - Powers.
- Section 4953.15 - Appropriation of private lands.
- Section 4953.16 - Maximum charge.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.