2017 Ohio Revised Code
Title  XLIX PUBLIC UTILITIES
Chapter 4939 - USE OF MUNICIPAL PUBLIC WAY
- Section 4939.01 - Municipal public way definitions.
- Section 4939.02 - State policy.
- Section 4939.03 - Prohibited conduct concerning public ways.
- Section 4939.031 - Requests for consent from micro wireless facilities.
- Section 4939.0311 - Consent not required.
- Section 4939.0313 - Consolidated requests.
- Section 4939.0315 - Restrictions on municipal authority.
- Section 4939.0317 - Moratorium prohibited.
- Section 4939.0319 - Fees.
- Section 4939.032 - Authority to operate micro wireless facility in a public way.
- Section 4939.0321 - Jurisdiction, authority or control.
- Section 4939.0325 - Attachment to wireless support structure.
- Section 4939.0327 - Exclusive agreements.
- Section 4939.033 - Exemption from zoning review.
- Section 4939.035 - Tolling of time period for consent.
- Section 4939.037 - Failure to approve within time period.
- Section 4939.038 - Applicability of regulations.
- Section 4939.039 - Eligible facilities request.
- Section 4939.04 - Management, regulation, and administration of public ways by municipal corporations.
- Section 4939.05 - Levy of public way fees by municipal corporation.
- Section 4939.06 - Appeal of levy of public way fee.
- Section 4939.07 - Application to recover fees and costs.
- Section 4939.08 - Exceptions for prior franchises or agreements.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.