2017 Ohio Revised Code
Title  XLIX PUBLIC UTILITIES
Chapter 4927 - TELECOMMUNICATIONS - ALTERNATIVE REGULATION
- Section 4927.01 - Definitions.
- Section 4927.02 - State policy.
- Section 4927.03 - Authority over VOIP-enabled service and other telecommunications services.
- Section 4927.04 - Commission's authority under federal law.
- Section 4927.05 - Certificate or registration required.
- Section 4927.06 - Unfair or deceptive trade practices.
- Section 4927.07 - Withdrawal of service.
- Section 4927.08 - Basic local exchange service standards.
- Section 4927.09 - Access to 9-1-1 service.
- Section 4927.10 - Carrier's withdrawal or abandonment of basic local exchange service.
- Section 4927.101 - Effect of enactments and amendments by HB 64 of 131st general assembly.
- Section 4927.11 - Access to basic local exchange service.
- Section 4927.12 - Alteration of rates for basic local exchange service.
- Section 4927.13 - Lifeline service for eligible residential customers.
- Section 4927.14 - Adoption of rules for rates for persons with disabilities.
- Section 4927.15 - Rates, terms and conditions for 9-1-1 and other services.
- Section 4927.16 - Unbundling, resale or network interconnection.
- Section 4927.17 - Notice of rates, terms or conditions of service; contact information to be provided on bills and notices.
- Section 4927.18 - Adoption of rules regarding inmate or juvenile offender services.
- Section 4927.19 - Examination of books, records or practices.
- Section 4927.20 - Compliance with commission's directives.
- Section 4927.21 - Complaints against telephone company.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.