2017 Ohio Revised Code
Title  XLIX PUBLIC UTILITIES
Chapter 4911 - CONSUMERS' COUNSEL
- Section 4911.01 - Consumers' counsel definitions.
- Section 4911.02 - Consumers' counsel - powers and duties.
- Section 4911.021 - Customer telephone complaints.
- Section 4911.03 - Qualifications.
- Section 4911.04 - Residency requirement - other employment prohibited.
- Section 4911.05 - Oath of office - surety bond.
- Section 4911.06 - Consumers' counsel considered state officer.
- Section 4911.07 - Salary.
- Section 4911.08 - Office location.
- Section 4911.09 - Public utilities commission to furnish materials.
- Section 4911.10 - Records are public.
- Section 4911.11 - Data and information to be furnished.
- Section 4911.12 - Employees.
- Section 4911.13 - Using engineers and experts employed by state universities.
- Section 4911.14 - Jurisdiction.
- Section 4911.15 - Counsel may represent residential consumer or municipal corporation.
- Section 4911.16 - Access to materials possessed by public utilities commission.
- Section 4911.17 - Consumers' counsel governing board.
- Section 4911.18 - Assessments - consumers' counsel operating fund.
- Section 4911.19 - Response of utility to billing or service inquiry on behalf of residential customer.
- Section 4911.20 - Appointment of deputy consumers' counsel.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.