2017 Ohio Revised Code
Title  XXIX CRIMES - PROCEDURE
Chapter 2913 - THEFT AND FRAUD
- Section 2913.01 - Theft and fraud general definitions.
- Section 2913.02 - Theft.
- Section 2913.03 - Unauthorized use of a vehicle.
- Section 2913.04 - Unauthorized use of property - computer, cable, or telecommunication property.
- Section 2913.041 - Possession or sale of unauthorized cable television device.
- Section 2913.05 - Telecommunications fraud.
- Section 2913.06 - Unlawful use of telecommunications device.
- Section 2913.07 - Motion picture piracy.
- Section 2913.08 to 2913.10 - [Repealed].
- Section 2913.11 - Passing bad checks.
- Section 2913.12 to 2913.17 - [Repealed].
- Section 2913.21 - Misuse of credit cards.
- Section 2913.31 - Forgery - Forging identification cards or selling or distributing forged identification cards.
- Section 2913.32 - Criminal simulation.
- Section 2913.33 - Making or using slugs.
- Section 2913.34 - Trademark counterfeiting.
- Section 2913.40 - Medicaid fraud.
- Section 2913.401 - Medicaid eligibility fraud.
- Section 2913.41 - Defrauding a rental agency or hostelry.
- Section 2913.42 - Tampering with records.
- Section 2913.421 - Illegally transmitting multiple commercial electronic mail messages (spamming) - unauthorized access of computer.
- Section 2913.43 - Securing writings by deception.
- Section 2913.44 - Personating an officer.
- Section 2913.441 - Unlawful display of law enforcement emblem.
- Section 2913.45 - Defrauding creditors.
- Section 2913.46 - Illegal use of food stamps or WIC program benefits.
- Section 2913.47 - Insurance fraud.
- Section 2913.48 - Workers' compensation fraud.
- Section 2913.49 - Identity fraud.
- Section 2913.51 - Receiving stolen property.
- Section 2913.61 - Finding of value of stolen property as part of verdict.
- Section 2913.71 - Felony of fifth degree regardless of the value of the property.
- Section 2913.72 - Evidence of an intent to commit theft of rented property.
- Section 2913.73 - Evidence that victim lacked capacity to give consent.
- Section 2913.81 - [Repealed].
- Section 2913.82 - Towing or storage fees to be paid by person convicted of theft offense that involves motor vehicle.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.