2017 Ohio Revised Code
Title  XXIII COURTS - COMMON PLEAS
Chapter 2325 - RELIEF AFTER JUDGMENT
- Section 2325.01, 2325.02 - [Repealed].
- Section 2325.03 - Bona fide purchaser unaffected.
- Section 2325.04 to 2325.11 - [Repealed].
- Section 2325.12 - Recovery of excess of amount claimed in pleading.
- Section 2325.13, 2325.14 - [Repealed].
- Section 2325.15 - Revivor of dormant judgment or finding.
- Section 2325.16 - Service by publication.
- Section 2325.17 - Time a lien attaches when a dormant judgment is revived.
- Section 2325.18 - Limitation.
- Section 2325.19 - New parties to and revivor of judgment on death of party.
- Section 2325.20 - Judgment remanded for execution by court of common pleas may be revived.
- Section 2325.21, 2325.22 - [Repealed].
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.