2017 Ohio Revised Code
Title  XXIII COURTS - COMMON PLEAS
Chapter 2303 - CLERK OF THE COURT OF COMMON PLEAS
- Section 2303.01 - Clerk of the court of common pleas.
- Section 2303.02 - Bond of clerk.
- Section 2303.03 - Clerk of court of appeals.
- Section 2303.04 - [Repealed].
- Section 2303.05 - Clerk may appoint deputies.
- Section 2303.06 - Books, stationery, and dockets.
- Section 2303.07 - Oaths and acknowledgments.
- Section 2303.08 - General duties.
- Section 2303.09 - Filing and preserving papers.
- Section 2303.10 - Indorsement of papers.
- Section 2303.11 - Writs to issue on praecipe.
- Section 2303.12 - Books to be kept by clerk.
- Section 2303.13 - Entries on appearance docket and their effect.
- Section 2303.14 - Keeping of books and making of records.
- Section 2303.15 - Record of orders out of court.
- Section 2303.16 - Deposit of fees for foreign writ.
- Section 2303.17 - Clerk shall make complete record.
- Section 2303.18 - Indexes of judgments not dormant.
- Section 2303.19 - Index to be made.
- Section 2303.20 - Fees.
- Section 2303.201 - Computerizing court or paying cost of computerized legal research.
- Section 2303.202 - [Repealed].
- Section 2303.21 - Expenses of transcript or exemplification shall be taxed in costs.
- Section 2303.22 - Clerk shall receive and pay over all costs and fees taxed upon writs.
- Section 2303.23 - Cancellation of uncollectible debts.
- Section 2303.24 - [Repealed].
- Section 2303.25 - [Repealed].
- Section 2303.26 - Duties of clerk.
- Section 2303.27 - Services without compensation.
- Section 2303.28 - Clerk shall file itemized bill of costs.
- Section 2303.29 - Appropriations for issuing motor vehicle titles.
- Section 2303.30 - [Repealed].
- Section 2303.31 - Clerks of other courts.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.