2017 Ohio Revised Code
Title  XXI COURTS - PROBATE - JUVENILE
Chapter 2131 - MISCELLANEOUS
- Section 2131.01 - Present value determinations.
- Section 2131.02 - Legal disability defined.
- Section 2131.03 - Amended and Renumbered RC 2106.22.
- Section 2131.04 - Expectant estates descendible, devisable, and alienable.
- Section 2131.05 - Validity of remainders.
- Section 2131.06 - When expectant estates defeated.
- Section 2131.07 - Estate in fee simple may be made defeasible.
- Section 2131.08 - Rule against perpetuities.
- Section 2131.09 - Exemption of certain trusts.
- Section 2131.10 - Payable on death accounts.
- Section 2131.11 - Release and discharge of payable on death account.
- Section 2131.12 - Joint ownership with right of survivorship in motor vehicle or in watercraft or outboard motor.
- Section 2131.13 - Transfer-on-Death of Motor Vehicle, Watercraft, or Outboard Motor Statute.
- Section 2131.21 - Deposit of securities held in fiduciary capacity.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.