2017 Ohio Revised Code
Title  XVII CORPORATIONS - PARTNERSHIPS
Chapter 1743 - MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS AND TYPES OF COMPANIES
- Section 1743.01 - Building maintenance corporations.
- Section 1743.02 - Common carrier companies.
- Section 1743.03 - Companies for protecting and preserving dead bodies.
- Section 1743.04 - Corporations designated as home for aged and indigent persons.
- Section 1743.05 - Corporations organized for care of deaf and dumb persons.
- Section 1743.06 - Corporations for preservation of public parks and memorial sites.
- Section 1743.07 - Corporations for preservation of historic and prehistoric sites or monuments.
- Section 1743.08 - Elevator companies.
- Section 1743.09 - Fishery companies.
- Section 1743.10 - Museum, park, and amusement corporations.
- Section 1743.11 - Foreign-trade zone.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.