2016 Ohio Revised Code
Title  LVIII TRUSTS
Chapter 5816 - OHIO LEGACY TRUST ACT
- Section 5816.01 - Short title.
- Section 5816.02 - Definitions.
- Section 5816.03 - Spendthrift Provisions.
- Section 5816.04 - Limits to transferor's authority.
- Section 5816.05 - Permissible retained rights of a transferor.
- Section 5816.06 - Qualified affidavits and related rules.
- Section 5816.07 - Restrictions on actions, remedies, and claims.
- Section 5816.08 - Avoidance of qualified dispositions.
- Section 5816.09 - Automatic removal of trustees; general rules on successor.
- Section 5816.10 - Miscellaneous rules; conflicts, tacking, savings, migration.
- Section 5816.11 - Trust advisors; eligibility; default fiduciary status.
- Section 5816.12 - Rules regarding discretion.
- Section 5816.13 - Discretionary interests not property of a beneficiary.
- Section 5816.14 - Applicability of chapter.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.