2016 Ohio Revised Code
Title  XLI LABOR AND INDUSTRY
Chapter 4115 - WAGES AND HOURS ON PUBLIC WORKS
- Section 4115.01 - [Repealed].
- Section 4115.02 - Maximum consecutive hours for firemen on duty.
- Section 4115.03 - Wages and hours on public works definitions.
- Section 4115.031 - Discharge of obligation of contractor or subcontractor.
- Section 4115.032 - [Repealed].
- Section 4115.033 - Subdividing public improvement projects.
- Section 4115.034 - Adjusting threshold levels for public improvement projects.
- Section 4115.04 - Determination of prevailing wage - exceptions.
- Section 4115.05 - Prevailing rate of wage in locality to control contract wage.
- Section 4115.06 - Contract to contain provision requiring payment of certain wage rate.
- Section 4115.07 - Full payment of wages - records.
- Section 4115.071 - Prevailing wage coordinator.
- Section 4115.08 - Failure to ascertain prevailing rates of wages.
- Section 4115.09 - Awarding of contract without ascertaining prevailing rates of wages.
- Section 4115.10 - Prohibitions.
- Section 4115.101 - Prevailing wage custodial fund.
- Section 4115.11 - Paying wages in full in cash.
- Section 4115.12 - Administrative rules for contractors and subcontractors.
- Section 4115.13 - Investigations - determinations.
- Section 4115.131 - Contract disputes.
- Section 4115.132 - Director of commerce - investigatory powers.
- Section 4115.133 - Filing list of convicted contractors, subcontractors, and officers of contractors and subcontractors.
- Section 4115.14 - Written notice of noncompliance.
- Section 4115.15 - Notice to halt work.
- Section 4115.16 - Filing complaint.
- Section 4115.21 - Time for filing complaint.
- Section 4115.31 - Products and services of persons with severe disabilities definitions.
- Section 4115.32 - State committee for purchase of products and services of persons with severe disabilities.
- Section 4115.33 - State committee - powers and duties.
- Section 4115.34 - Procurement lists.
- Section 4115.35 - Approval and audits of central nonprofit agencies.
- Section 4115.36 - Sunset provision for RC sections 4115.31 to 4115.35.
- Section 4115.99 - Penalty.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.