2015 Ohio Revised Code
Title  LIII REAL PROPERTY
Chapter 5322 - STORAGE FACILITIES
- Section 5322.01 - Storage facility definitions.
- Section 5322.02 - Owner's lien against stored property upon default.
- Section 5322.03 - Enforcement of owner's lien.
- Section 5322.04 - Use for residential purposes prohibited.
- Section 5322.05 - Late fees for failure to pay rent when due for use of self-service storage facility.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.