2015 Ohio Revised Code
Title  LIII REAL PROPERTY
Chapter 5321 - LANDLORDS AND TENANTS
- Section 5321.01 - Landlord and tenant definitions.
- Section 5321.02 - Retaliatory action by landlord prohibited.
- Section 5321.03 - Action for possession by landlord.
- Section 5321.031 - College or university student tenant rental agreements.
- Section 5321.04 - Landlord obligations.
- Section 5321.05 - Tenant obligations.
- Section 5321.051 - Eviction of tenant allowing sex or child victim offenders to occupy premises near school.
- Section 5321.06 - Terms and conditions of rental agreement.
- Section 5321.07 - Failure of landlord to fulfill obligations - remedies of tenant.
- Section 5321.08 - Rent deposits - duty of clerk of court.
- Section 5321.09 - Landlord application for release of rent.
- Section 5321.10 - Release of part of rent.
- Section 5321.11 - Failure of tenant to fulfill obligations - remedies of landlord.
- Section 5321.12 - Recovery of damages.
- Section 5321.13 - Terms prohibited in rental agreement.
- Section 5321.14 - Unconscionable terms.
- Section 5321.15 - Acts of landlord prohibited if residential property involved.
- Section 5321.16 - Procedures for security deposits.
- Section 5321.17 - Termination of tenancy.
- Section 5321.18 - Written rental agreement for residential premises provisions.
- Section 5321.19 - Effect of chapter on municipal ordinances, township resolutions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.